How to Fix 49 Service Errors in HP Printer?
The HP Printer 49 Service Errors is a result of an internal communication issue where the firm has led to a critical error and the formatter processor has simply aborted its operation. The error also has letters defined as XXXX which refers to the issue of this fault. HP records these messages so that if they have started recognizing a high level of error with the same fault address they can easily focus on making various changes with the firmware or other such parts to help prevent the error from executing on repeated basis. According to HP technical support experts, it is said that the error 49 is a serious cause of a bad printing command, corrupted data, various invalid operations, firmware, formatter, or even it is possible due to EIO card or memory accessories.
Steps to Fix HP Printer 49 Service Errors
Step 1: Power-Off Phase
- Power off the device and then carefully disconnect all the communication cables; Network, USB, or Parallel cable.
- Wait at-least for 30 seconds and then turn the device back on. If HP Printer 49 Service Errors still exist then it is a possible device error. If the error does not go away then it is a symbol of Communication Between the Computer and Network
Step 2: Managing the Printer
- Unplug the printer and then carefully remove all the accessories such as EIO cards, memory, extra trays, duplexer (if removable), and envelope feeder.
- If the error does not exists after you have powered on the printer, start reinstalling the parts one at a time, by powering off before you go ahead with the installation phase of each part till you find the error cause. Next, the firmware needs to be updated to fix this type of issue.
Step 3: Further Method
- If the 49 error is present in the printer after removing possible causes then try a cold reset or NVRAM initialization method first. A cold reset process will further reset every minor stored memory settings such as control panel settings or internal and external jet direct settings. NVRAM is more elusive as well as clears out all the internal memory such as error logs and other possible counters.
- If this 49 service errors continues to exists, it is advised by HP tech support experts to replace the firmware DIMM, if there is one.
- Check for a proper service manual for specific 49 service errors parts
Get in touch with our HP customer support department for instant solutions to your issues now! We are always there to help you out for any related HP printer error queries.