List of Common HP LaserJet Printer Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Users working with the HP LaserJet Printer may suddenly find improper functioning of HP LaserJet printer devices and it’s obvious to happen. According to HP Printer Technical Support professionals, it will most probably display an error message on the screen while you are working with it. All those HP LaserJet Printer Error Codes are well expected to happen in an unexpected way and thus repairing these sudden occurrences of issues are truly possible. Also, different HP Printer models have different reasons for the occurrence of each error messages, but then troubleshooting tips to HP LaserJet Printer Error Codes are always a helpful suggestion.
Types of Common HP LaserJet Printer Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Type 1: Insufficient Memory
- The printer in this case will receive a huge amount of data than it can usually fit in an available memory space.
- Try to print a document which appears to be too complex for the printer’s capacity to handle such as too many macros, soft fonts, or may even have too many graphics.
- Press the “GO” button which will print the transferred data easily,
- Try to add more memory if you find that the file size of the print job is exceeding the printer’s onboard memory capacity.
- Sometimes mismatched software drivers may over-inflate the size of a document and yes may surely cause these critical errors. To avoid this, simplify the print job and print all the manageable segments at a time.
Type 2: Page too Complex
- The data which contains dense text, rules, raster or even vector graphics are sent to the printer that are too complex in nature.
- Pressing the “GO” button to print the transferred data. There will be few data that may cause a missing or skewed feature. More memory will help you in this case. One can also try a different driver as an option, or even may simplify the print job by breaking it up into a manageable segment.
Type 3: 40 EIO x Bad Transmission Error
- This is a type of connection which has been broken between the printer and the EIO card in the defined slot. So, data loss may occur in such situation.
- Press the “GO” button to easily clear off the error message and then continue to print the documents. Reseat the “EIO” card in the defined slot which is located just corresponding to the X section.
- Check the cable wire.
- Replace the network card if it is an essential process.
- Try installing a different software driver.
Type 4: 41.5 Printer Error
- This is a type of error where the media has reached the PS102 or PS103 sensor too early. This type of error usually occurs with smooth media process such as transparencies or even labels as discovered by HP Printer Customer Support experts.
- If the problem continues to exist when using tray 1 then try to load media on one sheet at a time.
- If this issue persists when using trays 3 and 4, then users are required to replace the feed as well as the separation rollers.
- Do perform check of sensors PS102 and PS103 for a proper operation.
So, as of now I hope your queries related to HP LaserJet printers are resolved. But if in future, it continues to persist, then drop us a message or instantly call us at +1-800-620-8060 (toll-free) number, our HP Printer Customer Support department are always ready to help.