How to Fix HP “Network Path Not Found” or “PXE Error” During Startup?
This is usually a HP “Network Path Not Found” or “PXE Error” During Startup technical fault which appears before the computer is started. Users will come across following error message which appears as: “Network Path Not Found, An error message referencing PXE”. While the computer is making an attempt to boot from an incorrect or unavailable network source, this error is usually encountered. Well, there is nothing to be worried about because a solution is there to fix HP “Network Path Not Found” or “PXE Error” During Startup.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP “Network Path Not Found” or “PXE Error” During Startup
Step 1: Connecting to the corporate network
- If you have connected your computer to an appropriate corporate network then, immediately get in touch with the network administrator or with the IT technicians to resolve all errors.
Step 2: Connection to be made with personal network
- Make sure you are well connected to the personal network and to do this, follow all the instructions given below to reset the BIOS Setup boot options:
- Turn your PC device on and then, press the “esc key to display the “Startup’ menu and then hit the ‘F10’ key to get access to the BIOS Setup.
- Use the keyboard’s arrow buttons to highlight the “Storage” from the top menu section.
- The next thing is to highlight the “Boot order” icon and then press the “Enter’ icon
- Users are further suggested to change the boot order to make sure that the internal hard drive is in first place. One can also choose for “disable network boot entirely” icon.
- At last, save all the changes and restart the computer now.
I hope all the above step will help you out but it is suggested for users to reach us at below contact details if the error still persists to continue. We promise to deliver you the best possible answer ever.
Dial us at HP Support Number for fixing up all HP related technical glitches
Get in touch with our technicians at HP Computer Support Phone Number where customer’s queries are easily resolved by delivering them the most appropriate answer to their issues. We are available 24*7 hours a day to help you out in fixing up complex to complex issues within defined timeline. Our team of expert technicians are highly skilled and competent in handling all types of HP technical faults encountered at user’s end.