How To Resolve HP Printer Error ‘Ink System Failure’ or ‘0x …’?
The problem with the HP printer which displays the error code “Ink System Failure-0x” may be due to the issue with the Printhead, Printer Failure, or even may be due to Ink System Failure Error message. These messages are well displayed on the printer control panel or on the computer. According to the HP printer Support expert professionals, this HP Printer Error message are accompanied with various numbers as well letters in an alphanumeric code.
Steps to Resolve the HP printer Error “Ink System Failure”
Step 1: Working with Genuine HP Ink Cartridges
HP professionals recommend users to work with the genuine HP ink or toner supplies. This is because HP cannot guarantee the quality of non-HP or refilled cartridges working process. If users do not work with the genuine HP cartridges, the following below steps will resolve the issue. To check the authenticity of the printer cartridges, follow these below guidance:
- Go to the “HP SureSupply” section.
- If needed, select the country/region.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions given to order new supplies and check for the cartridge compatibility with the printer.
Step 2: Resetting the Printer
- Turn on the printer if it is not done yet
- Wait until the printer is idle in the process before continuing the task
- With the printer turned on, users are required to disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplugging of the power cord from the wall outlet is recommended to users.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds thereafter.
- Plug the power cord directly back into the wall outlet carefully.
- Reconnecting the power cord to the rear of the printer is an essential process to carry on.
- Turn the printer on, if it does not automatically turn on for further functioning.
- You will see that the printer may go through a warm-up period.
- Wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Step 3: Checking for Estimated Ink Levels
- The error may be the reason of low or empty ink cartridge. If an “Ink Alert” message is displayed before the error has occurred, then replacing the ink cartridge(s) will resolve the issue.
- Check the printer control panel for the Estimated Ink Levels feature.
Step 4: Clean the Ink Cartridge Vents as well as All the Contacts
Ink buildup or debris on the ink cartridge contacts and vents may be the reason of an ink cartridge error. One needs to follow all the below steps to clean it:
- Clean the clogged vents
- Turn the printer on.
- Open up the ink cartridge to get access to the door.
To remove the ink cartridge, press the tab which is located on the front of the ink cartridge to easily release it, and then remove it carefully.
Place the ink cartridges carefully with the ink opening pointing up.
If still you find any of the ink cartridges have clogged vents, then use a pin to clean all the vents carefully.
Close the entire ink cartridge access door thereafter.
Check for the printer control panel area to check if it’s displaying any kind of error messages.
If the error message has cleared off, then start printing a document, and check for the print quality.
Step 5: Clean the Printhead
- The printhead may be clogged, and there may be a necessity to clean the printhead several times to restore the print quality. Using an automated tool from the printer control panel to clean the printhead is an absolute solution.
Step 6: Manually Clean Process of the print-head
- If the printhead cleaning tool has not resolve the headache, it is quite possible that printhead may be installed in an incorrect manner. For this you need to follow all the steps below:
- Open the ink cartridge access door carefully.
- To remove the ink cartridge, press the icon which is located on the front of the ink cartridge to release it easily and then remove it.
Step 7: Replace the Printhead
- Installation of the new printhead assembly while the existing printhead assembly is damaged is an essential process to have. Replacement of the printhead assemblies is an essential step to perform
Get in touch with HP printer customer Support professionals to resolve all the related HP issues faced by you on frequent basis. Come and explore our world –class services now.