How to Troubleshoot HP Error Code 0x000006be?
If you are trying to connect HP LaserJet 1010 Printer to Windows 7 or add an HP printer in Windows 7, and you are receiving HP Error Code 0x000006be, then don’t panic or frustrate.
The HP Error Code 0x000006be, generally occur when you can’t add a printer, Print Spooler crashes. What are the reasons behind the occurrence of this issue!
You can easily Fix HP Error Code 0x000006be, just by following the simple steps which are given below. Here, the blog will guide you very simple steps to troubleshoot the error code 0x000006be.
Methods to Fix HP Error Code 0x000006be:-
Method 1:- Receive a New Version of the HP Printer Driver
You should try to obtain a new version of the HP printer driver that is compatible with the Windows computer. So you need to go to the HP Web site and check the version of your Windows computer 32 or 64 bit. Then download it from the HP Web site and install it on your system. In this way, you get the new version and fix the problem.
Method 2:- Remove & Reinstall Pinter Driver
Often the error 0x000006bem occurs due to driver corruption issue. Then you should try to remove all printer drivers and reinstall them.
Follow these steps.
- Go the “Start” button on your Computer, then type “PRINTER” in the search box and then press “Enter” button.
- Search the icons of installed printers, and delete them.
- Then right-click on your computer window in the blank area, and then select “Run as administrator” option, and then choose “Server Properties”.
- Go to the “Drivers” tab, and choose the listed printers and tap on “Remove” button. Also, choose “Remove driver” and “driver package”.
- In the “Start” menu, enter “APPWIZ.CPL” in the Search box and tap on “ENTER” button to launch “Programs and Features”.
- Then try to remove all related printer software.
Now check the error is resolved, if not then its suggestion for you to go the next method.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP Printer 0x61011beb Error?
Method 3:- Connect your HP LaserJet 1010 to your Computer
You should try to again connect your HP LaserJet 1010 to your Computer with the correct procedure, that given below. Might be you are not doing correct settings.
- First, connect your HP LaserJet 1010 printer to your computer through USB cable. Then combine the terminals of the cable into the compatible ports on each device.
- Then connect the printer to the power source and switch it on. Choose the “Orb” button, at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Now it’s time to add a printer, so open the “Control Panel” and then locate “Devices and Printers”. Then choose “Add a Printer”, on the upper-left side of the window.
- Select the option, “Add a Local Printer” and then choose “Next” button.
- Choose “Use an existing port” option. Then you will see a list of port options, in which choose “DOT4_001”. Select “Next” button.
- Now you have to select the manufacturer in the available list of the printer manufacturer, choose HP printer, which will open the next window, so choose “Use the driver that is currently installed” and then click “Next”.
- Then type the name of your printer and then verify whether you want to share the printer.
- After completing your configuration process, tap on “Finish”.
In this way, you can Connect HP LaserJet 1010 Printer to Windows 7, easily and fix your problem.
Dial HP Customer Support Phone Number for Immediate Help:-
If you have any doubt or problem with the above steps, then you can get comprehensive support through our technicians help at dialing HP LaserJet Support Phone Number. The customer support experts will give you comprehensive support to fix this issue and other kinds of HP printer issues. Hence, for any other query regarding your HP printer, contact at the toll-free number, which is available 24×7 days.