Steps to Troubleshoot ‘Windows Detected A Hard Disk Problem’ Error Message
This is one of the most commonly asked questions online by wide number of users and even it may be with us as well.
If the computer is working on the Windows with the same version which is right after the Windows XP, then users may come across with an error message saying that ‘Windows deleted a hard disk problem’ which ask users to backup files on immediate basis to easily prevent information loss.
Getting in touch with the computer manufacturer to easily determine if users are in need to repair or even need to replace the disk is essential step.
This is because of the hard drive issue or even may be the computer is in worse state of severe errors such as Windows becomes corrupted, operating system slows down or even crashes and freezes as said by our HP Customer Support Expert’s team.
What else you can get, it’s really does annoying you to get this kind of error as the report will continuously execute after every 5 or ten minutes. In such cases, this error message is the sign of hard disk falling, system crash or even serious file loss issue.
It’s necessary to even attach various files to the issue and do search for possible reasons as well as solutions. This blog will go to make a thorough overview of the problem and come up with various prominent solutions to take into action
Main Causes of ‘Windows Detected A Hard Disk Problem’ Error Message
- It may be due to mechanical or even logical errors that happen to hard disk
- Virus damage is also one of the cause for this error
- System files leading to damage mode
- Common human error can’t really be neglected at all
Steps to Troubleshoot ‘Windows Detected A Hard Disk Problem’
Step 1: Using System File Checker
- Click on the “start” button and then enter the “cmd” command in the search box.
- Next, simply right click on it and check for the item which will appear as a “Run as administrator”
Step 2: Perform a ChkDsk Method
- Type the “chkdsk” and then press the “Enter” key.
- Next, simply click on the “ChkDsk” to begin working.
It is necessary to pay a proper attention to the serious error known as “Windows detected a hard disk problem” but don’t be over tensed ever. This is an error which can easily be resolved by common users.