Welcome to Ransomware Virus Support and Its Type
The piece of malware that blocks your access to your own computer system, laptop and tablet is named Ransomware. And the only way to regain access to computer system files is to pay good amount of sum to Ransomware. You can take the help via Ransomware Virus Support Phone Number for removal of such dangerous attack and keep your computer system data secured and safe. Some of the key characteristics that set it apart from other malware are:
- It is sun-breakable encryption meaning you cannot decrypt files on your own.
- Holds a strong capability of encrypting all kinds of files, form documents to images, video, audios as well.
- Scramble file name so as not to let you know which data was affected.
- Add different extension to our files, hence signals specific type of ransomware strain
- It can spread to other locally connected PCs creating further damage
Types of Ransomware in Circulation are:
- Encryptors: This incorporates advanced encryption algorithm. Example CryptoLockler, Locky.
- Lockers: locks your access to computer system, files are not encrypted in this case. Example: police-themed ransomware
- Some version of ransomware affected Master Boot Record.
How the First Ransomware Came into Existence?
The beginning of the dangerous virus in 1989 began through several floppy disks containing AIDs Trojan. The next CryptoLocker Trojan horse was discovered in 2013. The CryptoLocker encrypts all files on hard drive then prompts them to pay a ransom to developer in order to receive decryption key. Ransomware Locky with over 60 derivatives spread and infected several million computers in 2016. The most recent WannaCry Ransomware Attack spreads globally in the year 2017.
How to Prevent Ransomware Virus?
Ransomware can be very scary-the encrypted files can essentially be considered damaged beyond repair. Therefore it is important to learn how to prevent ransomware attack at home and at work. Few steps included are:
- Backup your data on regular interval of time: it will defeat ransomware is having regular updated backup
- Show hidden file-extensions : CryptoLocker frequently attacks the files with name extension PDF, EXE, counting on default behavior of hiding known file-extension
- Disable files running from AppData/LocalAppData folders:
- Never open or click on links or attachments from unknown senders
- Usage of reliable and efficient paid antivirus product that include automatic update module and real-time scanner.
Dial Ransomware Virus Support Number @+1-800-620-8060 (Toll-Free)
When you failed to prevent your computer system, laptop and tablet from the ransomware virus attack. Feel free to call Ranosmware Virus Support Phone Number @ +1-800-620-8060 (toll-free) for immediate and instant help.